Saturday, March 28, 2009

God Spoke and Touched my Soul Tonight. How Great is Our God!


glitter-graphics.com


I remembered you today and you were my top priority today.
I stumbled and got lost in myself but you always reminded me that you're always with me.
Today I felt love for other people and I saw you through other people.
Today I wasn't afraid and I let go of what I was mad about.

Today I became a child and not let age get the best of me.
Today you reminded me of who's really Sovereign in my life.
Today you reminded me and brought me back to those I hadn't talked in a very long time.
Today I felt your power all around me, even in my hair.

Today I let go of my stubborness and got it all off my chest.
Today I was confused but I know that you know what's best for me.
Today I wasn't stupid and saw the truth and didn't glorify myself.
Today you reminded me so that the devil didn't catch me in a trap.

Today you took my sadness away and filled it with great joy.
Today I realized that I can't do anything without you.
Today I saw your smile, I saw your face, you were in my heart and you were all around me.
Today I had no strength but I was filled with yours.

I don't know what the next few days will bring.
Today you gave me hope and you gave me peace with surpasses anything that I or any of us can understand.
Today I felt real love towards the ones that hurt me and my desire for them to know you as LORD.
Today you reminded me of my disobedience,
Today you reminded me that I don't always get it right.

Today you reminded me to humble myself before you.
Today you reminded me how much I need to change my attitude.
Today you gave me a desire not to forsake counsel and to help others too.
Who is like you O God? There is none beside thee.

The earth moves at the sound of your voice.
That glorious day when I go home to see you.
I pray for all the unsaved and many of whom are desiring you but face immense persecutions.
I'm grateful for this chance to be in America.

How easy it is for me to get caught up in my thing and forget where you brought me out of and where you have carried me to?
How blessed I am to be in your wonderful body of Christ.
How blessed I am to know that your immense love for me, that you test me with trials and refine my faith.
Still I feel as a baby, disregarding the milk of your Word and losing that hunger for you.
Those you love, you chastise.
Though I don't like it, you never give me more than what I can handle and provide a way out through Jesus Christ.

My wicked heart, this evil thing, how often it wants to glorify itself.
They reject you LORD and follow this world.
I want to tell them and share with them the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
So that they don't spend all eternity in hell.
This precious and free gift that you give us,
through the blood and death of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Who took the burden of sin for all of mankind and washed me white as snow.
All my sins, past, present and future you have paid the debt for me.
By the cross you were nailed,
Having victory over death and with you I"ll spend my eternity.

I am not ashamed to be a Christian,
I'm not ashamed to say that I'm not of this world but I belong to the LORD.
He knows that this sinful nature still lies in me but I am dead to the flesh and have new life in Christ.
I am still tempted and I will fall.
But I have the power of the Holy Spirit to comfort me, Christ Jesus who sits at the right hand of God and the Mediator for me and God, the Great Wonderful Almight God.
I have three all powerful one deity standing up for me,
If God is for me,
what can man do unto me.

This life is but a glimpse, I am not even promised tomorrow,
but I'm promised the crown of eternal life being the firstfruits of his creatures.
Created in his own image, not after angels, having authority over the animals that you made.
That monkey is NOT my daddy and that monkey does not know my heart.
That monkey does not know where I go or why I do what I do?
That monkey does not know when I was born or when I will die.

I wish all people on this Earth would be saved and come to know Christ,
But God knows the heart of every man and his thoughts.
I am not perfect but as the life that God has planned out for me.
I do not know it.
I put no trust in pyschics, horoscopes in the magazines, fortune tellers, who have the spirit of the devil and don't proclaim the truth of God who is Christ, the living embodiment of God's truth.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future,"
You said this in Jeremiah 19: 11
If my actions don't line up with what God says and I only seek to glorify myself.
I'm not profiting anything for the kingdom of God.

You'll mock me, discourage me, think what you want about God.
A God who gives free will but desires that you know him intimately.
You'll read your favorite poems about inspiration,
But God they took you out of schools, even tried to get you out of the pledge.
They cry cause they have no jobs,
To satisfy the greedy needs and glorify our lifestyles.
When we forget that almost half of Africa doesn't have safe drinking water.

Comfortably numb we are until you take away our comforts
Then we turn and curse you and blame you for our calamities.
I have no identity with fast cars, fancy things even that guy that my eye longs after.
When I die, they're not coming with me,
When I die, I'll be standing in front of you.
My life I'm hoping and only through You and for you I hope to accomplish this.
So that day when I stand before you,
You'll say to me, " well done good and faithful servant."

You'll crush me like they did Jesus,
This is not for me,
But I want the world so bad to know God's Sovereignty.
A God that can crush you but is forever faithful.
A joy unspeakable,
This is nothing,
Have you heard what Heaven's going to be like!
David, Paul, James, Mary and John,
But the day when I see my Sweet Lord in all His Glory!
Falling down at His feet and say thank you LORD,
For saving this wretched sinner and preparing this mansion for me.

I love God's children,
When we love Christ and we gather for Christ,
When we lift each other up for Christ,
It's a beautiful thing,
No drug, alcohol beverage, no love in the club, can't even touch this!

These hip hop stars calling themselves bosses and kings of their areas.
Go to China and stand up for Christ then tell me who's really the boss.
My God is Sovereign and greatly to be feared.
I'm striving to become a doer of the word and not just hear it alone.

I don't trust me,
I don't trust what comes out of my heart.
For all have sinned and falled short of God's glory.
Remember the goodness of the LORD.


"And we know that God causes everything to work together for good to those who love God, those who are called according to His purpose."
God said that in Romans 8: 28
No evil things comes from the LORD.
He does not go against anything that His Word says and those of you who denounce Scripture
and manipulate it to suit your own ways.
You're deceiving yourselves and the truth of God is not in you.
That God for all the fake Christians,
going through the motions bringing other Christians down, hindering the work of God.
I pray that you'll truly get your hearts right with God.

I'm not a perfect Christian,
But I can tell you,
Anything you lack and need help with,
God'll give it to you and if you don't look carefully,
You'd almost forget what He was truly doing in your lives.

How blessed and joyful it to go through trials.
The travails of this life are so temporary compared to that eternity that we have in Christ.
Who called us before we were even in our momma's wounds.
I'm so glad that this Almighty God and Creator is LORD of my life.

Thank you for your discipline LORD.
I pray that I'll be faithful to you,
To share the passion for your word,
The love that Jesus, you've placed in my heart.

What you have done in my life and your blessings,
My mind can't fathom.
When I'm down and feel so low,
How easy it is to blame you and say why are you doing this to me?
But I'm so content because you have a plan for me.

As I draw near you and seek your comfort and protection.
A love so great and so beautiful,
Not a religion but a relationship, deep desire to love you and obey your word as you work in my life and perform you're perfect will.

Lord I pray that I don't seek my own vain glory, which will only lead me down the road to death.
I pray to always give you full control.
I'll slip and fall and bruise my heel and realize how hard this can be.
But how sweet it is to know that I can let go of my pride and my stubborness and
come to your body and seek counsel from you, your body in Christ and your word.
And not be ashamed that I share my burdens and know that I am not alone.

When you reveal your truths to me Lord and grant me understanding.
That "aha" moment hits me and I finally get me.
I know it was you LORD and know that you only have my best interests at heart.
Thank you LORD for loving so much,
Times I forget and don't believe it.
You're grace, I can talk your wondrous grace and mercy.

Who alone is like you?
There is none beside thee.
I love you soo much God and thank you for coming into my life and saving my soul
And creating in me a clean heart and renewing a steward spirit within me.

I pray that someone could read this and that they'd come to know Jesus as their Lord and Saviour,
Their promise for eternity,

Isaiah 53: 3-12
3 He was despised and rejected by men,
a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering.
Like one from whom men hide their faces
he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he took up our infirmities
and carried our sorrows,
yet we considered him stricken by God,
smitten by him, and afflicted.

5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was upon him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to his own way;
and the LORD has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before her shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.

8 By oppression [a] and judgment he was taken away.
And who can speak of his descendants?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was stricken. [b]

9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the LORD makes [c] his life a guilt offering,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

11 After the suffering of his soul,
he will see the light of life [d] and be satisfied [e] ;
by his knowledge [f] my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, [g]
and he will divide the spoils with the strong, [h]
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors

John 3: 16
"For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him, should not perish but have eternal life."

Romans 6: 23
"For the wages of sin is DEATH: but the gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord."

Romans 10: 9
9That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Romans 8: 35-39
35
Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

36
As it is written:
"For your sake we face death all day long;
we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered."[a]

37
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.

38
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[b] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,

39
Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


The LORD really spoke to my heart as I wrote this and not to lift myself up,
but I hope that someone reads it and would come to know the true and immense love of God and willing to seek a new life in him.
I hope this will be a comfort to all of us as Christians, going through our trials,
To remember what it was like for us when we first got saved.
May the peace of God rule in your hearts,
In Christ I give thanks and all praises to.
Amen.

No comments: